Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's a Small World

Yesterday I followed Vanessa and her grandparents to visit a friend of theirs who breeds dogs. He was a really nice guy and it was interesting to hear some of his stories about his dogs and the dog shows he enters. I was also shocked when he said he studied at the University of Guelph back in the 80's. What a small world.

I snapped a few random scenic shots along with the lunch Vanessa and I had at a food court in Cheras. The wafers were a random buy at Jusco and turned out to be very delicious. Part of me wishes I had more, but at the same time I wish I'd eat healthier.

5 comments:

  1. LIKE OMG, my mommy made won ton today =) LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vanessa: Mmmhmmm

    @Ken: He's actually scared of everything

    @Tiffany: Very nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pictures of yummy delicious food is making me hungry! Great blog man!

    ReplyDelete