Vanessa had entered a contest to win 2 tickets to the premiere screening of Inception and because she's super awesome (and Nuffnang is too), she won and we got to go!
Entering the line to receive our tickets this is what we saw:
Whoops! Looks like someone made a little typo!
Anyways, before she won, I hadn't heard of the movie. Crazy right? I need to get out more.
It's actually quite embarrassing to admit that though, now that I've seen how amazing the movie actually was. I also haven't seen Christopher Nolan's previous movie, The Dark Knight, and after seeing Inception, I really want to see The Dark Knight as well.
It was mind-blowing. So good that I actually want to go see it again and wouldn't mind paying to see it again in the theater.
I rarely go to the movies and have never paid to see a movie twice so this is kind of a big deal for me.

i always see movies i love in theatres more than once... for example, i saw the dark knight 6 times; once in iMAX :)
ReplyDeleteinception was incredible, but my favourite nolan movie is still the dark knight.
Wow.. 6 times? For real? I guess I'll have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteNuffnag. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI heard a lot of good reviews about this movie. :)