Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wendy's

Back at home, eating Wendy's is a regular thing for me. Since I work there I get half price and I usually work 5 days a week it got rather uninteresting and the only reason I would eat it was because it was right there and it was cheap.

Here in Malaysia it's been a while since I've had a good burger. A whole month to be exact. The burger at Carl's Jr does not count... because it did NOT have pickles and was lacking other condiments as well.. lousy burger joint. Bad experience...

Since we had time to kill we stopped by the Wendy's at Jaya One.


The restaurant was quite nice. Much nicer than the one I work at. Unfortunately the menu's variety is not as extensive as the Canadian one, but there's still plenty of good food to order.

I ordered the #2, Double Cheese Combo and with that I was able to get a Crispy Chicken Sandwich for only RM 1 ($0.33 Canadian!). The Crispy Chicken Sandwich was big too! Bigger than the Shrimp Burger that Vanessa ordered a la carte. The entire meal cost around RM 25.

Here's the Crispy Chicken Sandwich in it's Wrapper and my Double Cheese Burger in all it's glory

This is the Shrimp Sandwich on the left and the Crispy Chicken Sandwich on the right


Above is an example of what Vanessa will do to your food if you're not paying attention.

Lesson Learned.

3 comments:

  1. Have yet to eat at Wendy's, portions are huge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been to wendy's but didnt eat before.. haha.. see my friends eat only =P

    ReplyDelete