Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mmmmm Grub...

So I've been pretty lazy in terms of blogging the past few days and I've got a few pictures to upload. Vanessa and I decided to eat at the food court at The Gardens since most of the restaurants had huge lineups and we were starving!

Here is my Bibimbap I got from the Korean food stand. I should have moved the egg so you can see more but it was delicious! (Yes, I mixed it all up right after the picture was taken)


Here are the fried glass noodles Vanessa and I shared. Delicious as well... I ate most of it.


Also from the Korean place, Vanessa ordered Jajang Myeon- flat flour noodles covered in a thick bean sauce.

The Korean dishes came with Kimchi and Potatoes. Vanessa ate all of our Kimchi because I didn't really like it. SORRY KOREANS.. <3




THIS...THIS is Kimchi Soup that came with my Bibimbap.

It was pretty damn SPICY but Vanessa had no problem eating the whole thing herself.

She was psyched to find a tiny block of tofu inside. Her expression was quite cute.

4 comments: