We decided to try Bubba Gump Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid. Bubba Gump is an American franchise with:
22 in the USA
2 in Mexico
1 in Hong Kong
1 in the Philippines
1 in Bali
2 in Japan
2 in Malaysia
Appetizer: Onion Rings
Salad: Organic Pear and Berry Salad
Soup: Old Fashioned New England Clam Chowder
Entrés: "...Of Course We Have Scampi!"
Rib Eye Steak (M. Rare) with Mashed Potatoes & Veggies
Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae
The total bill came to RM 208.50, which is quite an expensive meal but we ate way more than we needed to and everything was very delicious. For my Canadian readers: That is $68.54.
The service was excellent as well. The waiters and waitresses were very friendly, asking how we were enjoying the food several times and overall I was very pleased with the food. They also explained the unique system they have for flagging them down. All you need to do is flip the Stop Forrest Stop sign overtop the Run Forrest Run sign and they will come to your table. It literally never took more than 20 seconds for someone to come serve us, which is good because the restaurant was pretty busy.
Bubba Gump Restaurants also have the movie Forrest Gump playing with the subtitles so you can follow along if you'd like. I thought that was pretty cool. The decorations were interesting but somewhat scary at times *thinks of the scary clown picture that I didn't take a picture of*. I wished the Ice Cream sign was real... Only 15 cents for a triple scoop cone :(
We might be going again for lunch next weekend. We really enjoyed it and I'd recommend anyone here in KL to check it out.












I've always wanted to try and the food is tempting me! *drooling*
ReplyDeleteI love shrimpssss :)
ReplyDelete