Why? Well... I can explain, sort of.
I just... love sushi :)
Well it's more than that. I eat tons of other food when I'm here and many times it is photo worthy, but I'll forget to snap a shot before I hoover it down. When we're at a nice restaurant things are different though. We make the order and await the food's arrival with the camera in hand (We're geeks, I know).
Here are some pictures I took while at Sushi Zanmai on Tuesday (Yes, Again!)
We ordered a few different things this time.
Yes, I ate a baby octopus, and also some jellyfish. Not a huge fan of either. The octopus was good but I felt guilty eating a baby in 1 bite. The jellyfish was just... well... different.
I also haven't spent that much time sight-seeing this visit. When we go out we're shopping most of the time, either for clothes or groceries, or we're eating at a restaurant.
So yesterday we went to the Jusco at Mid Valley to grab groceries, surprise surprise. On our way our we stopped by the Japanese food section and grabbed some discounted sushi (They always mark down the food up to 50% off in the last 20 minutes of store hours. We all grabbed a bunch of sushi and I have to say, for grocery store sushi, it's pretty good, especially for the price.
Before we left Mid Valley we stopped by Shojikiya to pick up a few things such as Calpis and instant miso soup packets. I was thirsty and found Ramune.
Ramune is a Japanese carbonated soda with a unique bottle. I'm sure many of you have heard of it. In order to drink it, you must push the marble into the neck of the bottle using a piece of the plastic lid. I really liked the design, and also the taste... but it tasted a LOT like sprite to me. Still glad I tried it though.
That is all for now.
Hope you guys aren't sick of Sushi!






I love baby octupus, it's a must everytime i eat japanese food (:
ReplyDeleteYou should try Kampachi's Japanese buffet @ Equatorial Hotel, KL if you like Jap food. :-)
ReplyDelete