Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lunch at Dragon-i

Vanessa's dad took her, Shaun, and I out for lunch on Saturday to Dragon-i at Mid Valley. I've been to the Dragon-i at Sunway Pyramid but never this restaurant. I really like the design of the restaurant and service was quick too.


They start you off with a tiny dish of what they call "tid-bits", they're braised peanuts and are actually quite nice. It's going to cost you though. RM 2. The other 3 photos are:

Stir Fried Hand Sliced La Mian w/ Beef - DELICIOUS. Unlike ordinary pulled La Mian, these are not stringy but are sliced thinly into flat noodles. 

Pork Wonton in Clear Broth. Soup was a tad bland but the Wontons were yummy.

Pork Wonton in Chili Oil. Mildly spicy chili oil is drizzled over boiled Wontons.


Next we have:

Braised pork belly with salted vegetables (Mui Choy)

Stir Fried La Mian with Pork Strips and Cabbage

Xiao Long Bao- Soup-filled pork dumplings - MY FAVOURITE!


After we went out for lunch we did some grocery shopping. We grabbed a bit of sushi and yakitori from Jusco. I snapped a few pictures here before being told I wasn't allowed. Haha, okay. No big deal.


The sushi section of the store has a tiny boombox playing one song non-stop on repeat. It gets implanted in your mind after you've heard it several times. I looked it up on youtube and I found some grown adults doing a silly dance to it. Enjoy... Fish Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment