The other day, Vanessa and I were looking at the monthly promotions for Pasta Zanmai and this one caught our eye; The "Ebi to Tamago no Tortilla Roll". So we decided to visit Pasta Zanmai for the first time. We've always wanted to, since it's run by the same company as Sushi Zanmai.
The roll was delicious... we ordered a bunch of other dishes as well but none even came close. Needless to say we wanted more...
So we went to the grocery store and grabbed what we needed aaaanddd
WE MADE SOME
Here is Vanessa's (It looks way better than mine)
and then there is Mine!
I think the plate makes it look sad.. as well as the lack of sauce.
Being impatient, I couldn't resist from eating my rolls before Vanessa was done making the sauce. We also couldn't find the bamboo mat for rolling them, so the rolls turned out to be a bit more loose than they should have been.
Overall, it was fun and I think we'll give it another shot in the very near future.
Overall, it was fun and I think we'll give it another shot in the very near future.




wow u all can make the meal after eating it for one time? epic!
ReplyDeleteDropped by from Lukey's Rantings
damn delicious wei...you can open restaurant and sell it ad...haha
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteI'm pro. :D