On Friday, Vanessa, her grandmother, and I brought her other grandparents out for Dim Sum at Six Happiness Restaurant. Why Six? I Don't know... but I was definitely happy when we arrived there. I was starving as well. Luckily they served us quite fast and we didn't have to wait too long before food reached our table.
Here is a picture of the Siu Mai
My Watermelon Juice in a nice Carlsberg Glass (I apologize for the scrolling)
This is a dish we forget the name of. It was deep fried battered prawns over a fruit salad in yogurt. Wasn't the best but wasn't too bad either.
These are the Pork Ribs... mmmmmm
I'm not sure exactly what they called this dish but it's Fried Noodles with Bean Sprouts, yum!
This is the Tofu with Cucumber dish. I did not touch it because I'm not really a fan of Tofu and there was tons of other food on the table :)
This is the Dumpling Soup that Vanessa had.. I had a taste and it was delicious.. I feel like I'm saying that about everything here.
Salad Har Gau
Po Lei Tea
Here is one of my favorites: Woh Tip
Cheong Fun with Prawns!! So good.. I selfishly ate this whole thing before anyone else could take any :)
Ah... The Chicken Feet. I've been out for Dim Sum many times and have watched people eat them, but never tried them myself. This was the day. I can honestly say I ate a whole foot, which is good.. but I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked. It was really tender and full of flavour but there was barely any meat and it was mostly just the skin that you eat. Not my ideal dish but better than duck tongue in my books.
Last we have Wu Kok
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Sorry if I made you hungry!














Yummy yummy yummy I've got love in my tummy :). Food looks great, especially the pork ribs
ReplyDelete