Saturday, July 17, 2010

Let Me Tell You a Story

Once upon a time there was a boy named Jonathan. Jonathan was a very hungry boy and had a hard time staying away from food, especially pastries. So one day while on his vacation in Kuala Lumpur, he went to the mall with his bestest friend, Vanessa.

The two of them spent countless hours in the malls, walking from store to store, until one day they stumbled upon something magical. Something that would change Jonathan's life forever (Vanessa didn't really care).

They found... Bread Story!

*Click Play*

So they went inside the shop.

*Click Play*

This is what they got!


Just Raisin - Cause I like raisin bread :)


Apple Well - Cause I like apples :D


The Red Chambers - Cause it looked pretty cool :B

And Jonathan lived happily ever after and gained a couple pounds.

4 comments:

  1. You wrote the story yourself??..lol I eat bread everyday, but not even gain a "gram"..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gain at least a gram every time you breath eat or drink, and lose a couple each time you fart pee or poo.

    Anyway, cool breads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol so funny la. especially adding the audio there haha. my first time reading a 'story' like this :)

    i like raisin n apple too btw :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum... I don't care whether its bread talk, bread story or anything else. as long as its bread, i love it :D

    ReplyDelete